Even though "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" officially finished shooting over the summer, the stars of the film returned to the set recently to reshoot the second film's epilogue scene. Fans had some complaints about the make-up used on the stars, which made them look closer to 50 years old instead of 35 (which is how old Harry and his friends were supposed to be in the novel's epilogue).
Filming wrapped in Leavesden studios, and some footage that surfaced (now removed) showed the actors looking much more comfortable than they did when they were rushed for time filming the original epilogue scene on location at King's Cross Station. Now it is pretty safe to assume that filming has officially officially wrapped on the "Potter" franchise, and the actors (who already said goodbye to their characters) have given them up for good... at least until a "Potter Puppet Pals" spoof.
But, despite »
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Terminal (From MovieWeb. 24 May 2016, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- Simon Pegg, Mike Myers cast in neo-noir thriller Terminal (From Den of Geek. 24 May 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Pegg, Myers Join Robbie In "Terminal" (From Dark Horizons. 24 May 2016, 10:01 AM, PDT)
Kelly Macdonald (I)
- Goodbye Christopher Robin Adds Kelly Macdonald (From We Got This Covered. 24 June 2016, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Watch The First Trailer For ‘Swallows & Amazons’ Starring Rafe Spall, Kelly MacDonald & Andrew Scott (From The Playlist. 20 June 2016, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Ricky Gervais Attempts To Break The Record For Most Impressions In 30 Seconds On ‘The Tonight Show’ (From Uinterview. 20 June 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)