With a total box office bonanza of $10 billion in U.S. ticket sales, it's pretty clear Americans wholeheartedly went to the movies in 2010. The big studio winner was Warner Bros., with $1.8 billion in proceeds from films like "Inception" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I."
Here's the rest of the box office hits of 2010...counting down from 25 to No. 1.
Top 25 Movies of 201025. 'Sex and the City 2' (Warner Bros.)
Total gross: »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Scott Reviews Kelly Reichardt’s Certain Woman [Criterion Blu-ray Review] (From CriterionCast. 21 September 2017, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Director Eyed for Live-Action 'Akira' (From Movies.com. 20 September 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Akira Targets Thor: Ragnarok Director Taika Waititi (From MovieWeb. 19 September 2017, 7:31 PM, PDT)
- Peter Rabbit, Isle of Dogs, and Murder on the Orient Express all get new trailers! (From Cineplex. 21 September 2017, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- New Trailer For Murder On The Oriental Express (From Cinelinx. 21 September 2017, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Bill Murray, Scarlett Johansson Get Animated In Wes Anderson’s ‘Isle Of Dogs’ Trailer (From ET Canada. 21 September 2017, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie, Penelope Cruz Feud Made Up (From GossipCop. 21 September 2017, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- A New Animation Festival Launches, With Plans To Impact the Oscar Race (From Indiewire. 21 September 2017, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Not “Wasting Away” Over Brad Pitt Rejection, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 21 September 2017, 7:54 AM, PDT)