A representative for Steven Spielberg has dismissed rumours the famed director is planning to swap Hollywood for Washington, D.C. with a move into politics.
An article published in The Washington Post suggested Spielberg would help on a political public relations campaign for Pelosi, but the director's publicist Mavin Levy is adamant the story is not true.
Levy says, "Today's story regarding Nancy Pelosi made a reference to Steven Spielberg that requires a response. I can say as a long-time spokesman for Steven that he has made it his career to direct actors, not political figures."
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Hawaii Five-0 Recap: Ring Pop (From TVLine.com. 9 October 2015, 8:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘Minority Report’ Order Cut From 13 Episodes to 10 by Fox (From The Wrap. 9 October 2015, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- How Tom Hanks Saved Forrest Gump (From Cinema Blend. 9 October 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- Which Bond movie is best? The definitive 007 film ranking - from awful to awesome (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 October 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars composer John Williams awarded AFI Lifetime Achievement Award (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 October 2015, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- John Williams To Receive AFI Life Achievement Award (From TheMovieBit. 9 October 2015, 2:03 AM, PDT)
- Mindy Newell: B’more Of All That You Can Be (From Comicmix. 5 October 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- American Masters: The Women’s List on PBS is an uplifting celebration of women (From ChannelGuideMag. 25 September 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Into the light by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 22 September 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)