Superstar mystery author Dan Brown has taken over writing duties on the movie adaptation of his latest book, “The Lost Symbol,” in which Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon gets mixed up with the Freemasons in Washington, D.C.
Published in 2009, the book sold more than a million copies in its first day on shelves, confirming that Brown’s sure-thing built-in audience is here to stay.
But apparently someone up there thinks Brown can do better than all three of these pros.
In the meantime, neither Ron Howard—who »
- Elizabeth Durand
Similar News ItemsTom Hanks
- Cannes: U.S., China Drive Cannes – Market Update (From Variety - Film News. 27 May 2015, 4:54 AM, PDT)
- Forrest Gump Fan Attempting A Coast-To-Coast Jog For Charity (From Cinema Blend. 25 May 2015, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- Alicia Vikander in Talks for 'Assassin's Creed' and New 'Bourne' Film (From Rope Of Silicon. 25 May 2015, 11:19 AM, PDT)
Ron Howard (I)
- Lifetime's Clan of the Cave Bear Casts Ripper Street's Charlene McKenna (From TVLine.com. 26 May 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- The 57 Greatest Westerns Ever, Ranked (From Moviefone. 26 May 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- 'A Beautiful Mind' Stars React to Taxi Crash Deaths of John and Alicia Nash (From Moviefone. 25 May 2015, 5:30 AM, PDT)
Jurassic Park (1993)
- New Jurassic World ‘Trip’ TV Spot,Movie Clip Hit The Net,New Footage (From OnTheFlix. 27 May 2015, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- New Jurassic World ‘Awesome’ TV Spot,Movie Clip Released,New Footage (From OnTheFlix. 27 May 2015, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt Is The Raptor Whisperer In Cool New Jurassic World Clip (From ComicBookMovie. 27 May 2015, 12:05 PM, PDT)