Isn’t she a champ?
Proud mom Serena Williams introduced her daughter Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr. on Instagram Wednesday morning, almost two weeks after her birth.
“So we’re leaving the hospital after six, seven days,” the proud new mom says in a sweet clip debuting her daughter.
“It’s been a long time, but we had a lot of complications, but look who we got — we got a baby girl!”
Along with baby Alexis’ first photo and name reveal, Williams also shared a montage of memorable moments from her pregnancy, including her first ultrasound, belly bump selfies and the parents-to-be assembling the nursery. »
- Alexia Fernandez
Similar News ItemsSerena Williams (I)
- Jessica Williams to play an aspiring sci-fi writer in new Showtime series (From The AV Club. 21 September 2017, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Williams to Star in Showtime Series (From Women and Hollywood. 21 September 2017, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Williams To Topline Comedy In Works At Showtime, Jim Strouse To Direct (From Deadline TV. 21 September 2017, 10:02 AM, PDT)
Venus Williams (I)
- Concert Review: ‘Muppets Take the Bowl’ Is Timeless and Clever for All Ages (From Variety - TV News. 9 September 2017, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Katie Holmes Goes Through a Wave of Hilarious Emotions While Watching the Us Open (From Popsugar. 8 September 2017, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- Katie Holmes Looking Shocked as Venus Williams Is Defeated in the U.S. Open Semi-Final Is All of Us (From PEOPLE.com. 8 September 2017, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Parents Need Sleep Too! 3-Week-Old Alexis Olympia Shares Sweet Snap of Mom Serena Williams Napping (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- New Mother Serena Williams Writes Emotional Letter To Her Own Mom: ‘You Are One Of The Strongest Women I Know’ (From ET Canada. 19 September 2017, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- New Mom Serena Williams Pens Emotional Letter to Her Own Mother: I Hope to 'Have the Same Fortitude You Have Had' (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2017, 12:55 PM, PDT)