Much has changed over the last year in Angelina Jolie‘s life, but one thing has remained constant — her dedication to her children.
After filing for divorce from Brad Pitt on September 19, 2016, Jolie retreated from the spotlight to focus on her family as they work to heal from the traumatic split.
“I have had my ups and downs. I guess I am a little bit stronger,” the actress, director and philanthropist tells People exclusively in an interview for the magazine’s new cover story. “We all have our difficult times, but as a mother you also have a responsibility first and foremost towards the kids. »
- Melody Chiu and Mary Green
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Thor: Ragnarok cameo possibly revealed, Quentin Tarantino’s Star Trek movie, why Batman v. Superman failed critically and more – Daily News Roundup (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2017, 12:34 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie “Single Life” Details Made Up By HollywoodLife (From GossipCop. 25 September 2017, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino on the possibility of directing a Star Trek film (From Flickeringmyth. 25 September 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Does Meghan Markle's Shirt Drop a Major Clue About Her Relationship with Prince Harry? (From PEOPLE.com. 26 September 2017, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Has Not Banned Maddox From Dating, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 26 September 2017, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- ‘Breadwinner,’ ‘Olaf’s Frozen Adventure’ Presentations Slated for View Conference (From Variety - Film News. 25 September 2017, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Says She Perfected Maleficent's Villainous Voice 'When I Was Giving My Kids Baths' (From PEOPLE.com. 10 September 2017, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- 7 Things You Still May Not Know About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's 2014 Wedding (From Popsugar. 29 July 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie on How Her Late Mother Influences Her Parenting Style: 'I Talk to Her Often in My Mind’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 May 2017, 5:47 PM, PDT)