ABC is developing a drama series inspired by the life of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Kyle Richards, Variety has learned.
Titled “Glass Houses,” the potential series would follow the financially overextended Anisa Shattenkirk-Glass as she launches her own company to challenge her former employer and mother-in-law Dahlia for control of the L.A. real estate market, all while trying to court and please L.A.’s most lucrative and elite clients.
Universal Television will produce in association with NBCUniversal International Studios and Working Title. “The Good Wife” writer and executive producer Leonard Dick will write and executive produce “Glass Houses.” Richards will also executive produce along with Working Title’s Andrew Stearn, Tim Bevan, and Eric Fellner.
Richards and Working Title are repped by UTA. Dick is repped by Wme.
Richards has been a main cast member on “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” since its first season along with her sister, Kim »
- Joe Otterson
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian Not Divorcing Kanye West Because She Wasn’t Wearing Wedding Ring, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 24 September 2017, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- Kylie Jenner Covers Up in an Oversize T-Shirt While in Vegas With Boyfriend Travis Scott (From Popsugar. 24 September 2017, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Kylie Jenner Flashes a Bit of Her Baby Bump and Poses in a Bathrobe with Her Girlfriends (From PEOPLE.com. 24 September 2017, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger shares Terminator 6 details (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2017, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- ‘Terminator 6’ Will Ignore ‘Genisys’ and Bring Back Linda Hamilton (From TVovermind.com. 23 September 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Schwarzenegger Will Shoot Twins 2 After Terminator 6 (From MovieWeb. 22 September 2017, 12:26 PM, PDT)
"The Good Wife" (2009)
- CBS orders new F.B.I. series from Dick Wolf (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2017, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Hillary Clinton’s Craziest Pop Culture References in ‘What Happened’: ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Star Wars,’ ‘Veep,’ and More (From Indiewire Television. 22 September 2017, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Hillary Clinton’s Craziest Pop Culture References in ‘What Happened’: ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Star Wars,’ ‘Veep,’ and More (From Indiewire. 22 September 2017, 2:21 PM, PDT)