Ok, now it can be said: Bazinga!
After months of high-stakes negotiations, The Big Bang Theory has secured a two-season, 48-episode renewal at CBS, the network announced Monday. The pact ensures that TV’s No. 1 comedy — currently in its 10th season — will stick around through Season 12.
Late last month it was reported that a renewal deal between CBS and producer Warner Bros. hinged on cast members Mayim Bialik (Amy) and Melissa Rauch (Bernadette), both of whom were seeking salary parity with their much higher paid co-stars. »
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Chris Pine Is Now Practically Bald! Find Out What Inspired His Freshly Shaved 'Do (From E! Online. 29 March 2017, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- Justice League Runtime Revealed, Is It Too Long? (From MovieWeb. 29 March 2017, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- 'Annabelle 2' Director Reveals Horror Sequel's Title (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 29 March 2017, 3:04 PM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 3/29/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 March 2017, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Jay R. Ferguson To Topline CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Living Biblically’ (From Deadline TV. 29 March 2017, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- TV Scorecard: Which Shows Have Been Renewed or Cancelled in 2017? (From BuzzSugar. 29 March 2017, 8:20 AM, PDT)
Jim Parsons (II)
- Why the 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Took Surprising Pay Cuts (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 29 March 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Why the 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Took Surprising Pay Cuts (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 29 March 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 28 Photos of the Big Bang Theory Cast That Will Make You Say, "Bazinga!" (From Popsugar. 28 March 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)