“This has been the toughest week of my life. I’m gonna miss ur advice, hugs, smile, and laugh. I’ll love you forever daddy – Your youngest,” the 18-year-old tweeted along with a photo of himself and his father, Roy, drinking milkshakes.
Roy was laid to rest in a funeral on Saturday, E! News reports. The circumstances surrounding his death have not been made public.
Rodriguez wrote a lengthier tribute to his father on Instagram, adding, “My Dad was the most kind hearted, »
- Char Adams
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Our Staff Picks: TV Shows to Watch the Week of June 26, 2017 (From Variety - TV News. 26 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 6/25/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 June 2017, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- David Oyelowo to voice Scar in Disney’s The Lion Guard (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara’s Latino-Focused Media Company Raze Launches Digital Platform (From The Wrap. 26 June 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Btf Media Launches in Spain, Sets Singer Isabel Pantoja TV Series as First Project (From Variety - TV News. 23 June 2017, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- Laurence Fishburne’s Cinema Gypsy Prods. Re-Ups ABC Studios Overall Deal, Taps Melissa Gelineau As Head Of TV (From Deadline TV. 22 June 2017, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- The Unbearable Rightness of Daniel Day-Lewis Retiring (Even if He Doesn’t Keep to It) (From Variety - Film News. 25 June 2017, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Lorna Luft Opens Up About Mom Judy Garland's Battle with Addiction — and Her Relationship with Sister Liza Minnelli (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Happy Father’s Day! See How Alec Baldwin, David Beckham and More Celebrated with Their Cute Kiddos (From PEOPLE.com. 19 June 2017, 10:50 AM, PDT)