Five Minarets in New York is the story of two Turkish anti-terrorist agents sent to New York to capture Islamic terrorists. An interesting subject worth exploring from various angles, giving the filmmakers the opportunity to be unbiased.
It is a touchy subject that could go really wrong or really right. It could be a subtle, independent production aiming for an exploration of characters and chain of events – or a Hollywood, action-filled, gun-slinging, naive piece of crap. The trailer is quite confused as to what it is really presenting. Is the movie sympathetic with Islamic fundamentalists? Is it favouring an American way of life? I am genuinely confused.
Hiring Danny Glover as an imam is either really stupid or quite clever. »
Similar News ItemsSylvester Stallone
- Second Opinion – Southpaw (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2015, 3:56 AM, PDT)
- The Actors Who Could Have Starred In Films, But Didn’t (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2015, 3:36 AM, PDT)
- Sylvester Stallone -- What's Good for Floyd Mayweather Jr. ... Is Great for 'Creed' (From TMZ. 26 July 2015, 12:25 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Hudson (I)
- 'Color Purple' Revival Finds its "Mister," Nettie, and Harpo (From ShadowAndAct. 27 July 2015, 9:27 AM, PDT)
- La La Anthony Signs On To Spike Lee’s ‘Chiraq'; ‘Sleight’ Sets Four (From Deadline. 21 July 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- The 2015 MTV Vma Nominees Are In - See the Full List! (From BuzzSugar. 21 July 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
Terrence Howard (I)
- Wayward Pines: Season Two Still Possible Say Exec Producers (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 July 2015, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Wayward Pines Boss Talks Series' Final Twist, Time Jump and 'Lost' Nomads (From TVLine.com. 23 July 2015, 6:58 PM, PDT)
- Casting Roundup: Lily Rabe Checks Into ‘Ahs: Hotel,’ Bradley Whitford Boards ‘All the Way’ (From Variety - TV News. 23 July 2015, 1:39 PM, PDT)