Pascal is Co-Chairman of Sony Pictures, and together with Michael Lynton, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, they are responsible for overseeing all lines of business for the studio, including motion pictures (Columbia Pictures, Screen Gems and TriStar Pictures), worldwide television production and distribution, home entertainment, and digital productions (Imageworks and Sony Pictures Animation).
So far this year, the studio’s successful slate of films has generated more than $2 billion in worldwide box office revenues. Since 2000, Sony Pictures has had 73 movies open to #1 at the domestic box office, more than any other studio.
Since becoming partners seven years ago, Lynton and Pascal are among the most seasoned, respected and accomplished management teams in the industry today, providing consistent and stable leadership to Sony Pictures and more than 6,000 employees worldwide. Pascal has been with the »
- Linny Lum
Similar News ItemsAngelina Jolie
- Maleficent: First Good Look At Imelda Staunton, Lesley Manville & Juno Temple As The Pixies (From ComicBookMovie. 7 March 2014, 6:42 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar Date Talks About Her Star-Studded Night (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2014, 3:15 PM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie tells the real story behind Disney's 'Maleficent' (From Hitfix. 7 March 2014, 12:58 PM, PST)
Michael Jackson (I)
- Michael Jackson's Brothers -- The Kid Is Not His Son (From TMZ. 7 March 2014, 3:46 PM, PST)
- Prince George Is in Good Hands With His Grandparents (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
- Michael Jackson DNA Test -- Lab Says No Mj DNA! (From TMZ. 7 March 2014, 12:20 PM, PST)
- Are Jared Leto and Jennifer Lawrence Feuding? (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 7:56 AM, PST)
- 'Bubbly' Mom Beverley Mitchell Indulges in Meaty Brunch at Posh L.A. Hotel (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Meme: Michael Fassbender Gets Frank, Andrew Garfield Did Not Abandon Batkid, Joey Fatone Caught Lance Bass With His First Boyfriend (From The Backlot. 7 March 2014, 5:01 AM, PST)