By Sean O’Connell
The duo is poised to direct a “21 Jump Street” remake for Sony starring Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum (and odd on-screen pair that actually could work). And now it’s being reported that the pair is eyeballing “Bob the Musical” for Disney.
THR reports that the comedy “follows a regular guy who, after a blow to the head, suddenly can hear the inner songs of everyone’s hearts as his reality is instantly turned into a musical, much to his dismay.” Adam Shankman was once attached to the project, probably because “Hairspray” composer Marc Shaiman is writing the music and lyrics for “Bob.”
It’s expected that Lord and Miller will move to “Bob” after “Jump Street,” which hopes to begin shooting this Spring.
- Sean O'Connell
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Tom Hardy to Star in ‘Venom,’ with Ruben Fleischer Set to Direct (From Indiewire. 19 May 2017, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- 30 Movies That Should Be on Your Radar This Summer (From BuzzSugar. 18 May 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Reveals Daughter Everly ‘Took One Dance Class’ and Was Over It: She’s ‘a Do-Her-Own-Kinda-Thing Girl’ (From PEOPLE.com. 16 May 2017, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Jonah Hill to star in Uncut Gems from executive producer Martin Scorsese (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2017, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Animals: Season Three; HBO Renews Animated Adult TV Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 May 2017, 4:42 PM, PDT)
- Jonah Hill and Michael Cera join Adult Swim’s Shivering Truth (From Flickeringmyth. 17 May 2017, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- Han Solo Set Video Teases Classic Speeder Chase (From MovieWeb. 22 May 2017, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Han Solo Anthology Movie: Latest Set Pics Point To An Iconic Star Wars Location (From We Got This Covered. 22 May 2017, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- Han Solo Star Wars spinoff set video shows Alden Ehrenreich racing a podcar (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2017, 5:35 AM, PDT)