Adorable "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" co-writer/directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller are in talks with Disney Pictures to develop and direct the comedy "Bob the Musical" reports Risky Biz Blog.
The story follows a regular guy who, after a blow to the head, suddenly can hear the inner songs of everyone’s hearts as his reality is instantly turned into a musical much to his dismay.
"Hairspray" composer Marc Shaiman is writing the music and a new writer will shortly be hired do more work on the script. The pair will work the project around their commitment to shoot Sony's "21 Jump Street" feature film reboot. »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsPhil Lord
- Producer vs. Director: The Case of Zack Snyder (From Flickeringmyth. 17 August 2017, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- New Han Solo Set Photo Teases a Return to the Death Star? (From MovieWeb. 16 August 2017, 3:33 PM, PDT)
- Young Han Solo film teases the presence of the Empire in new still (From JoBlo. 16 August 2017, 1:56 PM, PDT)
Christopher Miller (XXXIV)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi Movie Wants Wicked Director Stephen Daldry (From MovieWeb. 17 August 2017, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Boba Fett and Yoda Movies Coming After Obi-Wan Spin-Off? (From MovieWeb. 17 August 2017, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Obi-Wan Movie In The Works! (From LRM Online. 17 August 2017, 2:22 PM, PDT)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009)
- Han Solo: Woody Harrelson Says The Film ‘Could Be One Of The Funnier Star Wars Movies’ (From LRM Online. 31 July 2017, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie Review (From HeyUGuys. 21 July 2017, 4:46 AM, PDT)
- The Important Modern Problem Anna Faris Thinks The Emoji Movie Addresses (From Cinema Blend. 17 July 2017, 1:47 PM, PDT)