Forget James and the Giant Peach - Chelsea and the Big Apple is consuming all of our attention at the moment. This week was another instalment of yet more drama, from naughty behaviour romance-wise to the return of Sam Thompson and so much more. Read on for this week's 28 best bits...
1. The moment when no-one realised Riley was upset.
"It's quite jokes."
3. The moment when Jamie showed off his knowledge of British history.
"Spencer's always plotting. He's like Guy Fawkes."
After treating her like a "bag bitch" on their shopping trip - now that he's lost Victoria »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/22/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2015, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo on His Breakup With Jordin Sparks: "I Do Get Tired of Playing Nice" (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- HitFix Daily Snap: The 'Survivor' season that deserves more love (From Hitfix. 22 May 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Britain's Got Talent ep 7: Twitter reacts to the final round of auditions (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 May 2015, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- Britain's Got Talent: Your complete guide to all of the semi-finalists is right here (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 May 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Britain's Got Talent: The judges choose the final 45 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 May 2015, 1:21 PM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Mad Men Finale: 10 Things That Happened Next (From Obsessed with Film. 23 May 2015, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- New trailer for Black Mass starring Johnny Depp (From Flickeringmyth. 23 May 2015, 3:55 AM, PDT)
- Aaron Paul In For Central Intelligence With Dwayne Johnson And Kevin Hart (From We Got This Covered. 22 May 2015, 10:34 AM, PDT)