Forget James and the Giant Peach - Chelsea and the Big Apple is consuming all of our attention at the moment. This week was another instalment of yet more drama, from naughty behaviour romance-wise to the return of Sam Thompson and so much more. Read on for this week's 28 best bits...
1. The moment when no-one realised Riley was upset.
"It's quite jokes."
3. The moment when Jamie showed off his knowledge of British history.
"Spencer's always plotting. He's like Guy Fawkes."
After treating her like a "bag bitch" on their shopping trip - now that he's lost Victoria »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Madison Avenue Bets on ‘American Idol’ to Lead Freshman TV Shows (From Variety - TV News. 18 August 2017, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- American Idol: Auditions Begin for ABC Revival (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 August 2017, 9:36 PM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of ABC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 August 2017, 12:46 PM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Memories of Meeting the Actors Before They Were Famous (Photos) (From Variety - TV News. 18 August 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Please, no more brilliant TV. I’m at breaking point | Jack Bernhardt (From The Guardian - TV News. 18 August 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Bob Odenkirk Wants 'Better Call Saul' to Feature 'Breaking Bad' Scenes (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 17 August 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- 'America's Got Talent' Golden Buzzer Singers Could Bank $1 Million off Records (From TMZ. 18 August 2017, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- America's Got Talent: Season 12 Ratings (Wednesdays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 August 2017, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ 2017: Are you sad that Puddles Pity Party was eliminated on ‘Agt’? [Poll] (From Gold Derby. 17 August 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)