Debuting in Marvel Comics' 'X-Men' #4 (March 1964), 'Quicksilver' was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, as the son of 'Magneto', twin brother of 'Scarlet Witch' and paternal half-brother of 'Polaris'.
"...'Quicksilver' is a mutant capable of moving and thinking at superhuman speeds. Originally capable of running at the speed of sound, the exposure to 'Isotope E' made it possible for the character to run at supersonic speeds of up to 'Mach 10', resisting the effects of friction, reduced oxygen and kinetic impact.
"The character's speed allows him to perform feats such as create cyclone-strength winds, »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsMarvel Studios [us]
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Beats Original Movie at the Box Office (From MovieWeb. 28 May 2017, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 outgrosses Guardians of the Galaxy at the box office (From Flickeringmyth. 28 May 2017, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Story Leaks, More Spider-Man Characters Coming? (From MovieWeb. 27 May 2017, 12:26 PM, PDT)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Stephen King says Cujo makes an appearance in The Dark Tower movie (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2017, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Watch Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen Chase a Killer in First 'Wind River' Trailer (From Movies.com. 26 May 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Justice League producer discusses Joss Whedon’s involvement (From Flickeringmyth. 26 May 2017, 2:29 PM, PDT)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, The Fate of the Furious and Beauty and the Beast hit box office milestones (From Flickeringmyth. 21 May 2017, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Sebastian Stan reports for Winter Soldier duty on Avengers: Infinity War (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2017, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Cannes: Germany’s Tiberius Film Snaps Up Three Market Titles (From Variety - Film News. 18 May 2017, 8:21 AM, PDT)