"...with 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' destroyed and the 'Avengers' needing a break from stopping threats, 'Tony Stark' creates 'Ultron', a self-aware, self-teaching, artificial intelligence, who can assess threats and control Stark's 'Iron Legion'.
"However, things quickly go awry when Ultron decides that humans are the main enemy and sets out to eradicate them from Earth..."
She is the daughter of 'Magneto', twin sister of Quicksilver and paternal half-sister of 'Polaris'. »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsIron Man (2008)
- Marvel to remain tight-lipped on Phase Four of the McU until Avengers: Infinity War concludes (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 5:25 AM, PDT)
- Tom Holland would like to see a Spider-Man and Ant-Man team-up (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War set photo teases destruction (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 2:40 AM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- How to Save the Dark Universe (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Spider-man: Homecoming (2017) Movie Clips & TV Spot; Jennifer Connelly & Gwyneth Paltrow Confirmed for Film (From Film-Book. 23 June 2017, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- Did Jennifer Connelly Secretly Join Spider-Man: Homecoming? (From MovieWeb. 23 June 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Patty Jenkins Reacts To Joss Whedon ‘Wonder Woman’ Script Leak (From The Playlist. 26 June 2017, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- Rumor: WB Looking For A Woman Of Color To Play Batgirl, Robin And Black Canary May Feature (From We Got This Covered. 25 June 2017, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- No, Batgirl Won’t Debut In Justice League (From We Got This Covered. 24 June 2017, 7:45 AM, PDT)