Thomas Roach on why a standalone Hulk film won’t happen any time soon….
Mark Ruffalo is currently playing the Hulk after replacing actor Ed Norton from The Incredible Hulk back in 2008. Fans have praised Ruffalo’s performance as both Bruce Banner and the Hulk and many have suggested that his Hulk could get his own standalone movie. But, despite fans calling out for another movie, I just can’t see it happening.
The problem with a standalone Hulk movie is that it’s titled ‘Hulk’ and not ‘Bruce Banner’ so there needs to be plenty of the Hulk in it, with lots of destruction and action. People want to see Hulk more than Bruce Banner, but the character has no personality when in the brutish green form.
Frankly I am yet to be sold on Mark Ruffalo leading a Marvel film of his own – not because I think he is a bad actor, »
- Thomas Roach
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Get a closer look at Spidey's suit from Avengers: Infinity War (From JoBlo. 27 July 2017, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- Here’s a close up look at Peter Parker’s Iron Spider suit from Spider-Man: Homecoming and Avengers: Infinity War (From Flickeringmyth. 27 July 2017, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Refuses To Appear On Conan O’Brien’s Talk Show Over Jokes? (From GossipCop. 27 July 2017, 6:56 AM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Doug Liman interview: The Wall, Bourne, Edge Of Tomorrow 2 (From Den of Geek. 28 July 2017, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- "Avengers" - ' 'Deadpool' and the 'Superior Octopus' (From SneakPeek. 28 July 2017, 7:13 AM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War will explore the relationship between Vision and Scarlet Witch, says Elizabeth Olsen (From Flickeringmyth. 27 July 2017, 2:36 PM, PDT)
- Hot Toys unveils its Thor: Ragnarok Cosbaby collectible figures (From Flickeringmyth. 27 July 2017, 11:10 PM, PDT)
- Karl Urban reveals details about his Thor: Ragnarok character Skurge the Executioner (From Flickeringmyth. 27 July 2017, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon to Star in New TV Series About Morning Shows (From Indiewire Television. 27 July 2017, 3:31 PM, PDT)