Extant Gets New Timeslot
Just three weeks into its freshman season, Extant’s ratings are causing some concern for CBS. The network believes that the show might have a better chance picking up viewers at 10 p.m. following a Criminal Minds rerun, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Extant has been trying to feed off a lead-in from Big Brother, however the series is only getting about half of Big Brother’s rating.
Extant’s premiere had 9.6 million total viewers and a 1.6 rating with adults aged 18-49. It’s third episode, however, had only 6.5 million viewers in the key demographic and a rating of 1.1.
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Proof The Trump White House is Arrested Development Season 5 (From TVovermind.com. 24 March 2017, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- What Happened to the Women Directors in Hollywood? Part 5: 2000–2017 (From Women and Hollywood. 24 March 2017, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Newswire: R.I.P. Tomas Milian, Spaghetti Western star (From The AV Club. 24 March 2017, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Disney's Dumbo Wants Colin Farrell to Replace Will Smith (From MovieWeb. 24 March 2017, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- 16 Celebrity Siblings Who Could Totally Pass For Identical Twins (From Popsugar. 24 March 2017, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Attention, Screenwriters: New Opportunities for Horror, TV and Women Over 40 — Roundup (From Indiewire. 24 March 2017, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Cindy Crawford & More Celebs Who Never Seem to Age: Watch! (From E! Online. 24 March 2017, 4:38 PM, PDT)
- Voltage Pictures hires producer Ara Keshishian (From ScreenDaily. 23 March 2017, 4:31 PM, PDT)
- "Kingsman: The Golden Circle" Leaked Footage (From SneakPeek. 23 March 2017, 3:49 PM, PDT)