Directed by Luc Besson.
A woman, accidentally caught in a dark deal, turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic.
Although it’s a complete fallacy, there is no denying that the scientific hypothesis that humans only use 10% of their brain and are capable of so much more is an intriguing one. So why the hell is it that no one can muster up an entertaining movie surrounding the concept? Limitless was admittedly a decent movie, but ultimately all Bradley Cooper did was use his extra brainpower as a get rich quick scheme. Don’t get me wrong, I would totally do the same thing in his position, but as a slice of pie in the crowded medium of film, it just wasn’t the most entertaining movie to watch. »
- Robert Kojder
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- Hawaii Five-0 Recap: Ring Pop (From TVLine.com. 9 October 2015, 8:45 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Bradley Cooper Returns to Limitless, Ninja Spinoff and More (From TVLine.com. 9 October 2015, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper to Return to ‘Limitless’ With Big Demands for Jake McDorman (From The Wrap. 9 October 2015, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Celebs Make the Weirdest Faces When They Get Scared, and We Have the Photos to Prove It! (From E! Online. 9 October 2015, 3:50 PM, PDT)
- First 'Hail, Caesar!' Trailer Highlights the Coen Brother's Amazing Cast and Sense of Humor (From Movies.com. 9 October 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney and Channing Tatum go full goofball in 'Hail, Caesar!' trailer (From Hitfix. 9 October 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
Morgan Freeman (I)
- UK poster and trailer for Momentum starring Olga Kurylenko, James Purefoy and Morgan Freeman (From Flickeringmyth. 8 October 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Review: 'American Horror Story: Hotel' Makes a Mockery of David Fincher For Its Own Gain (From Indiewire Television. 7 October 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Review: 'American Horror Story: Hotel' Makes a Mockery of David Fincher For Its Own Gain (From Indiewire. 7 October 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)