Spolier alert: I’m not going to complain about Nigel Lythgoe taketh-ing away So You Think You Can Dance‘s crucial “fight for your existence” solo round during tonight’s Top 20 performance episode (Part Deux).
Granted, I reserve the right to kvetch, moan and grumble about this questionable omission until at least the end of July, but for now, allow me to focus on the positive and give the executive producer props for giveth-ing us the greatest guest judge in So You Think You Can Dance‘s 11-season history: Misty Copeland.
Related Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Bones, Tvd, Sex, »
Similar News ItemsCharlize Theron
- Mad Max: Fury Road – 8 Things We Learned From The Trailer (From Obsessed with Film. 29 July 2014, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- Jason Bateman steals Olivia Wilde from Billy Crudup in The Longest Week (From JoBlo. 29 July 2014, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- The 10 best videos from Comic-Con 2014 (From EW.com - PopWatch. 29 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
"The View" (1997)
- TVLine Items: Blacklist Adds Foe for Red, a White Collar Return and More (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Leaving "Dancing With The Stars" ... Again (From TooFab. 29 July 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Tells ‘The View’ Hosts That He's ‘Done Dancing’ on ‘DWTS’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 July 2014, 10:07 AM, PDT)
"So You Think You Can Dance" (2005)
- Cat Deeley ('So You Think You Can Dance') would host Emmys, but you'll never see her dance (Exclusive Video)' (From Gold Derby. 29 July 2014, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- Nakul Dev Mahajan Talks Bollywood on So You Think You Can Dance and More! (From Bollyspice. 28 July 2014, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- ‘The View’ Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host (From The Wrap. 28 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)