Spolier alert: I’m not going to complain about Nigel Lythgoe taketh-ing away So You Think You Can Dance‘s crucial “fight for your existence” solo round during tonight’s Top 20 performance episode (Part Deux).
Granted, I reserve the right to kvetch, moan and grumble about this questionable omission until at least the end of July, but for now, allow me to focus on the positive and give the executive producer props for giveth-ing us the greatest guest judge in So You Think You Can Dance‘s 11-season history: Misty Copeland.
Related Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Bones, Tvd, Sex, »
Similar News ItemsCharlize Theron
- Chris Hemsworth's Daughter India Makes a Surprise Visit on The Huntsman Set, And It's Too Cute for Words! (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Re-Viewed: Mad Max - How does the 1979 original compare to Fury Road? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 May 2015, 2:26 AM, PDT)
- The Girls Of "Mad Max: Fury Road" (From SneakPeek. 21 May 2015, 6:03 PM, PDT)
"The View" (1997)
- 6 Craziest Things We Saw Inside 'Red Nose Day' (From Rolling Stone. 22 May 2015, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- ‘The View’ Gets Heated During Female Voting Segment (From The Wrap. 21 May 2015, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Raven-Symoné & Michelle Collins to Join The View as Permanent Co-Hosts? Find Out What Whoopi Goldberg Said! (From E! Online. 21 May 2015, 10:13 AM, PDT)
"So You Think You Can Dance" (2005)
- Seth MacFarlane to Receive Genius Award at Critics Choice TV Awards (From Variety - TV News. 18 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Reality Stars Dish On Their Favorite Villain, Show They'd Join At The Reality TV Awards! (From TooFab. 16 May 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- American Masters: Misty Copeland Talks American Ballet Theater: A History, Her Career (From Collider.com. 15 May 2015, 11:48 AM, PDT)