Spolier alert: I’m not going to complain about Nigel Lythgoe taketh-ing away So You Think You Can Dance‘s crucial “fight for your existence” solo round during tonight’s Top 20 performance episode (Part Deux).
Granted, I reserve the right to kvetch, moan and grumble about this questionable omission until at least the end of July, but for now, allow me to focus on the positive and give the executive producer props for giveth-ing us the greatest guest judge in So You Think You Can Dance‘s 11-season history: Misty Copeland.
Related Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Bones, Tvd, Sex, »
Similar News ItemsCharlize Theron
- Exclusive: Charlize Theron, Kristen Bell and More Celebrate Their Pups and the Wallis Annenberg PetSpace (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- 14 Reasons Why 2017 Officially Belongs to Paris Jackson (From PEOPLE.com. 19 June 2017, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy And Charlize Theron Didn’t Get Along On The Mad Max: Fury Road Set (From We Got This Covered. 17 June 2017, 5:23 PM, PDT)
"The View" (1997)
- “The View” Debates Democrats, Republicans And Divided Nation – Watch Video! (From GossipCop. 23 June 2017, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Everything We Know About Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romance — So Far (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Leslie Jones Says She’s 'Really Looking Forward' to New Edition Tribute at the 2017 Bet Awards (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 June 2017, 6:02 PM, PDT)
"So You Think You Can Dance" (2005)
- Maks Chmerkovskiy & Peta Murgatroyd’s Son Shai Will Be Ring Bearer For Their Lavish July Wedding, Source Says (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Fox Fall Premiere Dates: Empire, Lucifer, Lethal Weapon, Gotham and More (From TVLine.com. 22 June 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- World of Dance: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 June 2017, 8:51 PM, PDT)