School’s not out yet “Community,” fans.
The 13 new episodes, featuring original cast members of the canceled NBC series, will be available exclusively on Yahoo Screen.
Dan Harmon, who created the show, will exec produce the new episodes.
“I am very pleased that Community will be returning for its predestined sixth season on Yahoo,” Harmon said in a statement. “I look forward to bringing our beloved NBC sitcom to a larger audience by moving it online. I vow to dominate our new competition. Rest easy, Big Bang Theory. Look out, Bang Bus!”
The news brings the series closer to its goal of #sixseasonsandamovie, a campaign fans backed to bring the show back after NBC cancelled it in March.
Joel McHale, who stars in the series, added: “‘The reports of »
- Alex Stedman
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Leslie Jones -- FBI On the Case (From TMZ. 25 August 2016, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Rallies In Support Of Leslie Jones Following Hack (From Deadline. 24 August 2016, 8:56 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Rallies In Support Of Leslie Jones Following Hack (From Deadline TV. 24 August 2016, 8:56 PM, PDT)
- Beauty vs Beast: Here Come The Bridesmaids (From FilmExperience. 22 August 2016, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Atlanta Now Casting: Melissa McCarthy’s ‘Life of the Party’ (From Backstage. 22 August 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Maggie’s Plan’ Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Clip: Greta Gerwig, Ethan Hawke, and More Praise Director Rebecca Miller (From Indiewire. 22 August 2016, 9:31 AM, PDT)
Sin City (2005)
- James Cameron's Alita: Battle Angel Courting Spectre Star Christoph Waltz For A Key Role (From ComicBookMovie. 24 August 2016, 9:12 PM, PDT)
- Bold Films, Robert Rodriguez Developing Horror Movie ‘Blood’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 18 August 2016, 6:50 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Confirmed for Bradley Cooper's A Star Is Born Remake (From PEOPLE.com. 16 August 2016, 4:45 PM, PDT)