School’s not out yet “Community,” fans.
The 13 new episodes, featuring original cast members of the canceled NBC series, will be available exclusively on Yahoo Screen.
Dan Harmon, who created the show, will exec produce the new episodes.
“I am very pleased that Community will be returning for its predestined sixth season on Yahoo,” Harmon said in a statement. “I look forward to bringing our beloved NBC sitcom to a larger audience by moving it online. I vow to dominate our new competition. Rest easy, Big Bang Theory. Look out, Bang Bus!”
The news brings the series closer to its goal of #sixseasonsandamovie, a campaign fans backed to bring the show back after NBC cancelled it in March.
Joel McHale, who stars in the series, added: “‘The reports of »
- Alex Stedman
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Thanks for Noticing, Golden Guy: Top Ten Oscar-Nominated Actor Acknowledgements (From SoundOnSight. 25 January 2015, 1:16 AM, PST)
- Blake Shelton Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches? (From TVLine.com. 24 January 2015, 10:35 PM, PST)
- Joe Franklin, Television Talk Show Pioneer, Dead at 88 (From TVLine.com. 24 January 2015, 8:12 PM, PST)
- 5 Reasons ‘The Bronze’ Could be a Breakout Comedy in 2015 (From Variety - Film News. 23 January 2015, 9:37 AM, PST)
- 19 Kristen Wiig Moments From Bridesmaids That Are Literally You (From BuzzSugar. 23 January 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- First Trailer Lands For Tina Fey And Robert Carlock’s Netflix Series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (From We Got This Covered. 22 January 2015, 12:52 PM, PST)
Sin City (2005)
- Pilot News: NBC Orders Las Vegas Sniper Drama from Blacklist Producers (From TVLine.com. 23 January 2015, 4:44 PM, PST)
- Apple, Sony and Google Sued Over Songs Recorded Before 1972 (From The Wrap. 23 January 2015, 3:05 PM, PST)
- Meet the Britney Spears Fan Who Will See Her in Las Vegas Courtesy of People! (From PEOPLE.com. 22 January 2015, 7:30 AM, PST)