If this image creeps you out, you’re not alone.
FX has learned that some people just can’t stomach billboards that promote The Strain, the cable net’s new horror show that’s based on the book trilogy by director Guillermo del Toro (Pacific Rim) and author Chuck Hogan.
Turns out the only way FX could worm itself out of this predicament was to just yank ‘em. “We are in the process of replacing the key art for The Strain on outdoor media in several locations,” according to a network statement.
Unfortunately, FX wouldn’t specify where it’ll make the changes, »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News ItemsGuillermo del Toro
- Another Oscar? First Look At Eddie Redmayne In Tom Hooper's 'The Danish Girl' (From The Playlist. 27 February 2015, 6:02 AM, PST)
- Marital pressures on diplay in exclusive 'Directed by Winding Refn' clip (From Hitfix. 26 February 2015, 3:50 PM, PST)
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez Had a Friendly Reunion at the Oscars (From Popsugar. 25 February 2015, 7:21 AM, PST)
Pacific Rim (2013)
- 10 Movie Passion Projects That Will Never Get Made (From Obsessed with Film. 27 February 2015, 1:42 PM, PST)
- Robin Hood: Origins script being shopped around by Knights of the Round Table writer (From Flickeringmyth. 27 February 2015, 6:27 AM, PST)
- Pacific Rim Writer Travis Beacham Wants to Make a Teslapunk Fantasy Movie About Celtic Mythology (From FilmSchoolRejects. 27 February 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
"House of Cards" (2013)
- 10 Mind-Blowing Facts You Never Knew About House Of Cards (From Obsessed with Film. 28 February 2015, 3:39 AM, PST)
- ‘House of Cards’ Creator on Keeping Season 3’s Secrets (Spoilers) (From Variety - TV News. 27 February 2015, 3:49 PM, PST)
- Page 2: House of Cards, Bttf, Peanuts, Frozen, Star Wars, Fifth Element, Shining, Star Trek (From Slash Film. 27 February 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)