Tilda Swinton is known for her unique appearance and eccentric roles, but that only scratches the surface of this international star.
Swinton began her career in creative, arthouse flicks before slowly transitioning to more mainstream roles, though don't pigeon-hole her as merely an actress; she's inspired designers and appeared in performance art around the globe. This summer, she's back on the big screen (and nearly unrecognizable) in the critically acclaimed "Snowpiercer."
2. Her paternal ancestry is Anglo-Scot and can be traced back a thousand years, to the Middle Ages. A Thousand Years. I can't even process that...
3. Clan Swinton is of Saxon origin and descended from the nobles of the kingdom of Northumberland, »
- Jonny Black
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney (I)
- 9 Things Ryan Gosling Stole From Ryan Gosling Movies in His Directorial Debut, Lost River (From BuzzSugar. 31 March 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- New TV spot for Disney’s Tomorrowland (From Flickeringmyth. 31 March 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Woman in Gold | Review (From ioncinema. 31 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- The Wes Anderson Collection: The Grand Budapest Hotel (From Clothes on Film. 26 March 2015, 11:06 PM, PDT)
- ‘The End of the Tour’, ’99 Homes’, ‘Goodbye to Language’ headlining Ebertfest 2015 (From SoundOnSight. 26 March 2015, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- And the Cannes line-up is…? (From ScreenDaily. 26 March 2015, 4:05 AM, PDT)
David Bowie (I)
- Noah Baumbach explores the trouble of being 45 and 25 in ‘While We’re Young’ (From SoundOnSight. 25 March 2015, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Comic Book Review – The Wicked + The Divine #9 (From Flickeringmyth. 24 March 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- $3,000, porn parodies and Roy Orbison: 25 facts about Pretty Woman (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 March 2015, 2:30 AM, PDT)