We’re about a month away from Brett Ratner and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s take on the classic Greek hero Hercules, for better or worse. We’ve seen a full length trailer, but now have a new TV spot to share, which warns that man cannot escape his fate.
Johnson stars as Hercules, after the mythological events we know and love, when he’s forced to become a mercenary and travel across Greece, selling his services and legendary reputation for gold. But, when new threats arise, he must become the hero he once was and embrace his own myth.
Check out the new TV spot, which is packed with new footage and plenty of action, below the official synopsis…
Everyone knows the legend of Hercules and his twelve labors. Our story begins after the labors, and after the legend. Haunted by a sin from his past, Hercules has become a mercenary. »
- James Garcia
Similar News Items"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Billie Lourd Debuts Icy Blue Hair for 'American Horror Story' Season 7 (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 May 2017, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- These Are the 100 Most-Watched TV Shows of the 2016-17 Season: Winners and Losers (From Indiewire Television. 26 May 2017, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- FX TV Show Ratings (updated 5/25/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 May 2017, 8:08 PM, PDT)
Dwayne Johnson (I)
- Baywatch 2 Already Planned, Entire Cast Will Return (From MovieWeb. 26 May 2017, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- Baywatch 2 Is In The Works, Already Has A Story (From LRM Online. 26 May 2017, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Zac Efron and Alexandra Daddario talk Baywatch (From Cineplex. 26 May 2017, 3:18 PM, PDT)
- PromaxBDA Conference Adds Brett Ratner Keynote Q&A (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 26 May 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Jeffrey Katzenberg Feted With Honorary Palme d'Or (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 19 May 2017, 10:36 PM, PDT)
- Brett Ratner in Cannes: 'Television is obviously the future' (From ScreenDaily. 19 May 2017, 2:37 PM, PDT)