When it comes to America, the values, the principles, and ideals that we strive for are great. Freedom, liberty, truth, justice, happiness and the right stand up against tyranny are ideas that we can all believe in... but what about the stuff? The tangible things that distinguish this great nation from others are worth taking note of as well. That’s why we’re taking a moment, in honor of our great nation, to say “Thanks” to the movies that celebrate uniquely American cultural artifacts.
Hot Dogs — Father of the Bride
Bread has been around for tens of thousands of years and sausage too has been around for a couple millenia, but it was only in America that a hot dog could be created. And only an American comedy legend like Steve Martin could bring to the big screen the hot dog conundrum that has perplexed us all.
Mount Rushmore »
- Mandy McAdoo
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’s’ DeMario Jackson Says Scandal Made His Mom ‘Cry Every Day’ (From The Wrap. 26 June 2017, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Accountant’ Sequel: Ben Affleck in Talks to Return (From The Wrap. 26 June 2017, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- DeMario Jackson Chokes Up in First Interview Since ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Scandal (From Variety - TV News. 26 June 2017, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- How to Save the Dark Universe (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Matt Lauer Reenacts His Infamous 2005 Interview With Tom Cruise… as Tom Cruise (From Mediaite - TV. 24 June 2017, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- The Mummy Failed Due to Universal’s Bad Strategy (From Cinelinx. 24 June 2017, 6:49 AM, PDT)
Universal Pictures [us]
- Pitch Perfect 3 gets a first teaser trailer (From The Hollywood News. 26 June 2017, 12:11 AM, PDT)
- The Bellas Are Back Christmas 2017 – Watch The First Trailer For Pitch Perfect 3 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 June 2017, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Inside the Minion-Filled 'Despicable Me 3' Premiere With Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 25 June 2017, 11:17 AM, PDT)