Consider your fall wardrobe handled.
Scandal has teamed up with The Limited to produce a line of clothing inspired by Olivia Pope’s signature style on the ABC drama, The line — which hits shelves on Sept. 22 — includes tops, pants jackets and outerwear beginning at $49.
“People who love the look of the show can now step into this world in a way that is affordable and accessible because not everybody can afford to have the clothes they see on the show, »
Similar News ItemsStephen King (I)
- Bill Skarsgard on ‘It’ and Tapping into His Fears to Create a Terrifying New Pennywise (From Collider.com. 28 July 2017, 11:54 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview with Robin Kasparik on Stephen King’s I Am the Doorway (From Dread Central. 28 July 2017, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Tilda Swinton Was Considered For Pennywise In It (From We Got This Covered. 28 July 2017, 10:19 AM, PDT)
Kerry Washington (I)
- Looking Back at 2007, the Year Young Hollywood's Biggest Stars All Went to Jail (From E! Online. 17 July 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Scandal: Episode Order Revealed for Seventh & Final Season of ABC Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 July 2017, 8:53 PM, PDT)
- 'En el Septimo Dia': Film Review (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 30 June 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington to Be Honored for Lgbtq Advocacy (From Women and Hollywood. 28 July 2017, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- New to Streaming: ‘The Lovers,’ ‘The Graduate,’ ‘Person to Person,’ ‘Obit,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 28 July 2017, 5:13 AM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington to Be Honored with Inspiration Award at Glsen Respect Awards (From PEOPLE.com. 27 July 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)