An all-important, brand-spankin’-new fifth lead character arrived on the scene during tonight’s installment of Mistresses. That she did so in a slinky black dress, with a fresh glass of chardonnay (in. her. hand.), lies slipping off her tongue and a hint of danger in her eyes makes said arrival a cause for celebration. So let’s give a slow clap for (and raise a glass of, well, anything to)… Jennifer!
Deutschmarks or dollars… American Express will do nicely, thank you!
Similar News ItemsAlyssa Milano
- 'Project Runway All Stars': The designers returning for season 4 are... (From EW.com - Inside TV. 16 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Rachel, Molly, Sjp, and More Shared the Sweetest Snaps of Their Tots This Week! (From Popsugar. 12 September 2014, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- Alyssa Milano Shares First Pic of Baby Elizabella! (From E! Online. 8 September 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey and Dem Babies "Have Fun 'Under the Sea'" During Aquarium Date—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 6:19 PM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey Takes Twins Monroe and Moroccan to Georgia Aquarium: Cute Photos (From Us Weekly. 19 September 2014, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Nick Cannon Wears $2 Million Diamond Shoes on America's Got Talent Finale—See the Pics (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Ricky Whittle talks Mistresses role: 'There's lots of fun and sex' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 September 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Mistresses Season 2 Finale Recap: Bride Goeth Before a Fall (From TVLine.com. 1 September 2014, 8:29 PM, PDT)
- Mistresses Ep Talks Shocking Season 2 Finale: 'Soap Operas Live and Die on Unforgivable Acts' (From TVLine.com. 1 September 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)