Fox gave a surprising announcement about the return of the 'American Idol' judges on Monday.
Fox gave a surprising announcement about the return of the American Idol judges on Monday.
After several seasons of switching out celebrities at the judges' table, the network revealed that Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry Connick, Jr. will all return for the singing show's 14th season.
Related Pics: Check Out All the American Idol Winners!
"Jennifer, Keith, Harry and Ryan are the very best in the business at what they do, and I'm thrilled that they are returning to American Idol for another season," said David Hill, Senior Executive Vice President at 21st Century Fox. "Each brings unique qualities and expertise to the team, but they all share the same passion for helping undiscovered singers achieve the American »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah' (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 July 2014, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo On Zac Efron's "Wiggle," Jordin & His Competition With Karmin! (From TooFab. 30 July 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets 'Rock the Kasbah' Cast Photo as Shooting Wraps (From MovieWeb. 30 July 2014, 12:27 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lopez (I)
- Jennifer Lopez's Birthday Cake Was Just as Fierce as You'd Expect—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 30 July 2014, 6:43 PM, PDT)
- Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie Are The Friendliest Exes Ever: See More Celebs Who Have Breezed Through Breakups! (From E! Online. 30 July 2014, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Hints at a Possible Relationship with Maksim Chmerkovskiy (From iCelebz. 30 July 2014, 12:46 AM, PDT)
- Emmys: Inside the Long, Strange History of the Reality Host Battle (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Contributes to Street Musician - Set for iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas (From National Ledger. 26 July 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez, Afrojack, Usher, and Kiss Say Yes to CBS's Revived ‘Fashion Rocks’ (From The Wrap. 24 July 2014, 11:46 PM, PDT)