The 'Oblivion' actor has denied rumors that he'll appear in the iconic franchise, but what about these stars?
We've got a very bad feeling about this.
Reports surfaced earlier this morning that Tom Cruise had approached director J.J. Abrams to discuss the possibility of a cameo appearance in the upcoming Star Wars installment. Luckily, the entire fandom breathed a collective sigh of relief when a rep for the Edge of Tomorrow star revealed to Et Canada that there is absolutely 'no truth' to the rumors.
However, we'll admit that for a brief moment, our Star Wars-loving minds were laced with panic. We're not interested in big-named stunt-casting when it comes to Episode VII. We want captivating actors who will use the force to give us a movie we can be proud to love. (None of that Episode I nonsense, you guys).
So we're taking a stand, right here and now, with a list »
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Best of the Week: Promising News for the DC Extended Universe, 'Alien: Covenant' Prologue and More (From Movies.com. 24 February 2017, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Rip Entertainment Writer Amy Dawes, Who Spent 30 Years Writing About the Movies (From Indiewire. 24 February 2017, 4:23 PM, PST)
- J.J. Abrams On Han Solo Script: “It’s Amazing” (From We Got This Covered. 24 February 2017, 1:43 PM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart to Star in an Underwater Disaster Movie (From Fandango. 23 February 2017, 8:19 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart in Negotiations to Star in Survival Thriller “Underwater” (From Women and Hollywood. 23 February 2017, 8:03 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart to Star in an Underwater Disaster Movie (From Movies.com. 22 February 2017, 9:30 PM, PST)
- Justice League Green Lantern Won't Be Hal Jordan or John Stewart? (From MovieWeb. 24 February 2017, 2:13 PM, PST)
- Tom Cruise’s Jack Reacher Jacket is up for auction for Help for Heroes (From HeyUGuys. 24 February 2017, 3:39 AM, PST)
- Oscars: "Night Before" Party Sets Star-Studded Host Committee, Hollywood Reporter Returns as Sponsor (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 23 February 2017, 1:29 PM, PST)