Just hours after it was rumored that Tom Cruise may have a cameo appearance in Star Wars: Episode VII, due to Harrison Ford's on-set injury earlier this month, a new report reveals that the highly-anticipated sequel's December 2015 release date may be in jeopardy because of the injury.
Jedi News has heard from "a number of sources" that a production meeting was called at Pinewood Studios today, where the possibility of a shooting delay was discussed due to the "severe nature of Harrison Ford's injury." Production may be delayed for "a substantial amount of time," which could affect the December 18, 2015 release date.
Naturally, this has not been confirmed by Disney or LucasFilm yet, but we reported last week that Harrison Ford will be out for eight weeks as he recovers from his surgery to repair a broken leg. Shooting was said to continue in Harrison Ford's absence, but »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Fab Films to look out for in the rest of 2014 (From Bollyspice. 23 July 2014, 10:01 PM, PDT)
- Bang Bang Teaser Gives You Abs, Explosions, And Footjets(?) Aplenty! (From Twitch. 23 July 2014, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Picks Up 'Arabian Nights' 7-Movie Franchise (From MovieWeb. 23 July 2014, 2:51 PM, PDT)
Robert Downey Jr.
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron - 2 Comic-Con Concept Art Posters (From GeekTyrant. 24 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Ant-Man poster gives first look at Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 July 2014, 2:36 AM, PDT)
- First Two Posters for Avengers: Age of Ultron are Here! (From Worst Previews. 24 July 2014, 2:33 AM, PDT)
- Secrets behind J.J. Abrams' lens flare revealed (you'll be surprised) (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 July 2014, 6:41 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: 5 Possible Nerdgasm Moments! (From Access Hollywood. 23 July 2014, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars 7's John Boyega confirms Marvel interest, hints at role (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 July 2014, 1:21 PM, PDT)