Universal Pictures and Blumhouse Productions have dropped a new trailer and some new images for The Purge: Anarchy, ahead of its release in the Us on 18th July 2014 and a week later in the UK on July 25th 2014.
The sequel to last year’s The Purge has received very positive reviews from those who have seen early screenings. Original director James DeMonaco returns to helm this entry which appears to up the ante from the small-scale first movie.
The New Founders of America invite you to celebrate your annual right to Purge in The Purge: Anarchy. Returning alongside writer/director/producer James DeMonaco to produce the sequel to 2013’s sleeper hit are Blumhouse Productions’ Jason Blum (Paranormal Activity and Insidious series), alongside Sébastien K. Lemercier (Assault on Precinct 13, Four Lovers) and Platinum Dunes partners Michael Bay (Pain & Gain, Transformers), Brad Fuller (The Amityville Horror, A Nightmare on Elm Street »
- Luke Owen
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- Jurassic World 2 Producer Talks Bigger, Better Dinosaur Scenes (From MovieWeb. 29 July 2016, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Hart, Dwayne Johnson’s ‘Central Intelligence’ Breaks $200 Million at Global Box Office (From Variety - Film News. 29 July 2016, 12:12 PM, PDT)
- "Phantasm" Series To Score HD Remasters (From Dark Horizons. 29 July 2016, 7:04 AM, PDT)
- Michael Bay Shows Off Behind-The-Scenes In Latest Transformers: The Last Knight Set Video (From We Got This Covered. 28 July 2016, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- Michael Bay Takes Fans Behind The Scenes Of Transformers: The Last Knight With His Selfie Stick (From LatinoReview. 28 July 2016, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Michael Bay shares image of Onslaught from Transformers: The Last Knight (From Flickeringmyth. 28 July 2016, 8:44 AM, PDT)
- Lost Episode Festival: The 2016 Lineup Includes The Greasy Strangler And Under The Shadow (From Screen Anarchy. 29 July 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- The Creators of Once Upon a Time Just Revealed a Whole Lot About Season 6 (From BuzzSugar. 25 July 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- 'BoJack Horseman' creator breaks down the year's best episode of television (From Hitfix. 24 July 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)