Melissa McCarthy, who has become a heavyweight at the box office with her comedy flicks, recently opened up about her vices and her quotable, improvised onscreen rants she doesn’t remember delivering.
Melissa McCarthy On Eating Healthier
McCarthy’s career has taken off over the last few years. Her private life is going well too, as she’s married to fellow comic actor Ben Falcone, with whom she has two daughters. Though she doesn’t think there’s anything she’s running from or chasing, McCarthy did admit she has some self-destructive habits to Rolling Stone – but she’s not terribly hung up on them.
"I could eat healthier, I could drink less," McCarthy told Rolling Stone magazine. "I should be learning another language and working out more, but I'm just always saying, 'Ah, I could get hit by a bus tomorrow.'"
McCarthy’s Fugue State Rants
A signature »
Similar News ItemsPaul Rudd (I)
- Avengers: Infinity War Starts Production, First Set Photo Revealed (From MovieWeb. 23 January 2017, 12:36 PM, PST)
- Armie Hammer Responds To Those Green Lantern Corps Rumors... (From LRM Online. 23 January 2017, 7:28 AM, PST)
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Fun Mom Dinner’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 January 2017, 8:06 AM, PST)
- The People’s Choice Awards Outfits You Didn’t See on the Red Carpet (From PEOPLE.com. 19 January 2017, 5:52 AM, PST)
- Announcing the 2017 People's Choice Awards Winners! (From BuzzSugar. 18 January 2017, 8:17 PM, PST)
- Melissa McCarthy May or May Not Have Gotten Into Physical Fights With Costars (From BuzzSugar. 18 January 2017, 7:25 PM, PST)
- Cineplex's favourite wedding movies features Bridesmaids, Table 19 and more! (From Cineplex. 23 January 2017, 6:34 AM, PST)
- Giveaway – Win Army of One on Blu-ray (From Flickeringmyth. 21 January 2017, 10:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Beaches’ Review: Lifetime’s Adaptation Doesn’t Make Enough Waves to Justify a Remake (From Indiewire Television. 21 January 2017, 2:00 PM, PST)