2012’s Think Like A Man was an adaptation of comedian Steve Harvey’s New York Times best-selling book Act Like A Lady, Think Like a Man, where audiences met a group of close friends whose romantic entanglements with the women they pursued made for plenty of sharp comedy and heartfelt reflection once Harvey’s generous relationship advice was added to the mix.
In the end, the non-committer proposed, the dreamer won the heart of the independent woman, the player settled down with the 90-day-rule stickler, the mama’s boy broke free of his mother’s grip and vowed to put the cute single mom first, and the happily divorced guy went back to his wife.
In Think Like A Man Too, the couples are back, along with new stories and funny storylines.
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsIron Man 3 (2013)
- Wonder Woman Director Patty Jenkins Doesn’t Think She Could Have Made A Good Thor 2 Movie (From LRM Online. 26 May 2017, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- See The Origins Of The Vulture In This New Spider-Man: Homecoming Clip (From We Got This Covered. 26 May 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Castlevania’ Trailer: Dracula Must Be Killed in the Netflix Video Game Adaptation (From Indiewire Television. 25 May 2017, 7:32 AM, PDT)
Sin City (2005)
- Roman Polanski: streaming giants won't kill cinema (From ScreenDaily. 27 May 2017, 6:21 AM, PDT)
- Cannes press conference: Roman Polanski doesn't believe streaming giants will kill off cinema (From ScreenDaily. 27 May 2017, 6:21 AM, PDT)
- Famous TV shows set in the casinos of Las Vegas (From The Hollywood News. 25 May 2017, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- How Taylor Sheridan’s ‘Wind River’ Won an Award at Cannes (From Thompson on Hollywood. 27 May 2017, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- How Taylor Sheridan’s ‘Wind River’ Won an Award at Cannes (From Indiewire. 27 May 2017, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Harvey Weinstein Lauds Certain Regard Jury For Spotlight On Native American Issues In ‘Wind River’ – Cannes (From Deadline. 27 May 2017, 12:12 PM, PDT)