It's never nice to be the first person evicted from Big Brother, and that unlucky title was passed on to Tamara Stewart-Wood last Friday. The outspoken 24-year-old might not have had the chance to show us all she had to offer in the house, but she certainly wasn't holding back when we got her on the phone. Read on as she tells all about her fellow housemates...
1. She really does like Winston. Really.
"I do miss Winston. It's so weird - it's like lovers torn or something. It's just the weirdest experience, because normally you can just call someone or text them, and I can't. It did surprise me that he got emotional. I got all teary to my mum after it all and I just felt a little bit heartbroken and I thought, 'Why do I feel like this?' So it's nice to know that maybe he feels the same. »
Similar News Items"Big Brother: UK" (2000/III)
- Olivia Wilde Celebrates Daughter’s First Birthday, Thanks Doctors After ‘Complicated’ Birth in Flashback Pic (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 October 2017, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- The Apprentice: a show I hate to love (From Den of Geek. 3 October 2017, 4:56 PM, PDT)
- Zoo Finale Recap: Who Died? What New Threat Awaits Possible Season 4? (From TVLine.com. 21 September 2017, 7:58 PM, PDT)
"In the House" (1995)
- ‘Big Brother’ Season 19, Episode 36 Recap: Alex Evicted, Paul Wins Head Of Household (From Uinterview. 14 September 2017, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Locke & Key Casts Lead, This Is Us Adds '70s Mom and More (From TVLine.com. 17 August 2017, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Big Brother 19 Jessica Graf Said Really Bad Things About Raven,Paul,Alex & More (From OnTheFlix. 17 August 2017, 9:16 AM, PDT)
Helen Adams (II)
- Episodes Final Season Premiere Recap: Can 'Matt LeBlanc' Escape The Box? (From TVLine.com. 20 August 2017, 7:29 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Atomic Blonde (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 13 August 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- July 2017 Film Preview (From Women and Hollywood. 29 June 2017, 7:01 AM, PDT)