The project, focusing on a 19th century British soldier trained in supernatural arts by hermits known as sadhus, was unveiled in March.
The story mirrors Dewil’s own life. During his late 20s he left his lucrative job at Ogilvy Advertising in South Africa to live with the sadhus of Vrindavan, India.
“Besides his evident skills as a filmmaker, Mukunda has life experiences so close to what’s in the graphic novels that he is the perfect fit for our project,” Hopwood said.
“Much like ’300,’ ‘The Sadhu’ is »
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsPaul Walker (I)
- Vin Diesel Shows His Love For Ronda Rousey in a Fun Throwback Photo (From Popsugar. 4 September 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Fast & Furious 7 Blu-ray Review (From The Hollywood News. 2 September 2015, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- How to spot an undercover agent (according to the movies) (From Den of Geek. 2 September 2015, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- Shane Abbess' Next Sci-Fi Thriller SFv1 Casts Up! (From QuietEarth. 2 September 2015, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- U.N.C.L.E.: Will International Moviegoers Save WB's Domestic Box Office Flop? (From Alt Film Guide. 19 August 2015, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- Relativity Timeline: 10 Years of High Hopes and Low Returns (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2015, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- New Julius Caesar Biopic Will Borrow A Page From Game Of Thrones (From Cinema Blend. 28 August 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate Plans Young Caesar Movie (From Dark Horizons. 27 August 2015, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Conn Iggulden's Emperor Novels To Be Adapted For Screen (From EmpireOnline. 26 August 2015, 5:01 PM, PDT)