If you missed the Gecko brothers face off against the neck-chomping creatures of the night on El Rey Network earlier this year, don’t despair: you can pop season one of the series into your Blu-ray or DVD player this fall.
Entertainment One is bringing season one of From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series to Blu-ray and DVD on September 16th. There’s no word on any special features at this time, but viewers can expect around at least 450 minutes of content on the home media release. El Rey Network recently announced that From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series will be back for a second season of 13 hour-long episodes, expanding on the 10 hour-long episodes of the first season. We’ll let Daily Dead readers know about the show’s home media special features details as they develop.
“Based on the cult-classic film of the same name, “From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series »
- Derek Anderson
Similar News ItemsRobert Rodriguez (I)
- Robert Rodriguez Made A Movie We'll Have To Wait A Ridiculously Long Time To See (From Cinema Blend. 28 November 2015, 7:32 AM, PST)
- The News Reel #31: 10 Minutes to Sell (with Mike D’Angelo) (From SoundOnSight. 23 November 2015, 8:30 PM, PST)
- John Malkovich on Filming His Vision of 2115, Then Locking It Away in a Time Capsule (From The Hollywood Reporter. 21 November 2015, 5:46 PM, PST)
Robert Patrick (I)
- Hellions Blu-ray / DVD Release Date and Cover Art (From DailyDead. 18 November 2015, 2:37 PM, PST)
- Billy on the Street Visits Shondaland — and Amy Sedaris [Bleeps] a Nurse! (From TVLine.com. 10 November 2015, 9:06 AM, PST)
- New Scorpion Season 2, Episode 9 “Us vs. Un vs. UK,” Teaser (From ComicBookMovie. 10 November 2015, 7:48 AM, PST)
Don Johnson (I)
- Creed – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 November 2015, 1:37 PM, PST)
- Miami Vice: Jan Hammer Theme Topped Charts 30 Years Ago (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 November 2015, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Fall TV's Slow Death March: How "Trimmed" Became the New "Canceled" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 4 November 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)