Access Hollywood spoke to Harrison's son, Ben Ford, who says that his father will possibly need a plate and screws put into his ankle which was reportedly hurt by part of a door of the Millennium Falcon at Pinewood Studios.
The younger Ford also speculates that filming could be altered slightly, the crew needing to shoot the older Ford from the waist up until he recovers.
However The Mirror on the other hand believes the actor could be given six to eight weeks off from filming to recover though the schedule would be shifted around to accommodate this.
Their source says: "The initial day or two after the accident it was hard to move things around but now we have had more time we can juggle things, »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsHarrison Ford (I)
- ‘Star Wars’ 40th Anniversary: Cast Then and Now (Photos) (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- May the 40th Be With You: 25 Stellar Facts to Celebrate 40 Years of Star Wars (From Cineplex. 25 May 2017, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Bringing Star Wars to the Screen: Episode IV – A New Hope (From Flickeringmyth. 25 May 2017, 3:30 AM, PDT)
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)
- Star Wars: Lucasfilm Will Decide On The Next Anthology Film In June (From LRM Online. 25 May 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Don't Expect To Learn Much About Snoke In The Last Jedi (From LRM Online. 25 May 2017, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- The Past and Future of Rey and Luke Skywalker’s Lightsabers in ‘Star Wars’ (From Slash Film. 25 May 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Bethenny Frankel Poses Topless While Changing Outfits in the Car (From PEOPLE.com. 25 May 2017, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Billy Bush Cuddles Hoda Kotb’s Baby After Admitting Trump ‘Locker Room’ Banter Drove His Own Daughter to Tears (From PEOPLE.com. 25 May 2017, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Billy Bush on ‘Glaring Irony’ of Trump Winning Election While He Lost His Job Over ‘Access Hollywood’ Tape (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 May 2017, 6:57 AM, PDT)