With X-Men: Days of Future Past entering its third weekend in theaters worldwide, after having already broke the franchise’s box office record – earning $500 million in its first nine days – buzz is as high as ever for the mutant superhero franchise and its future. Twentieth Century Fox, banking heavily on the financial and critical success of the latest X-Men team-up, had already planned a followup for 2016 (X-Men: Apocalypse) as well as another Wolverine movie the following year – but that’s not all the producers are planning.
In addition to having a screenplay ready to go for a long-in-development Deadpool movie starring Ryan Reynolds and directed by Tim Miller, and a script in the works by Jeff Wadlow for an X-Force movie, X-Men franchise producer Lauren Shuler Donner has been in talks with Channing Tatum about bringing him into the franchise ...
- Rob Keyes
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Ellen DeGeneres Sends Her "Average" Producer to Learn How to Dance Like Magic Mike (From Popsugar. 21 October 2016, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Grey Reveals the Actors She’d Cast as Baby and Johnny in a Dirty Dancing Remake (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2016, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- Van Helsing Lands Season 2 Order At Syfy (From We Got This Covered. 14 October 2016, 1:52 PM, PDT)
Ryan Reynolds (I)
- Inside Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' Quiet Home Life in Upstate New York (From E! Online. 21 October 2016, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Reynolds's Sexiest Movie Roles (From BuzzSugar. 21 October 2016, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Reynolds Reflects On The Stellar Deadpool Marketing Campaign (From LatinoReview. 21 October 2016, 10:13 AM, PDT)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
- Where Does Wolverine 3 Fit Into the X-Men Timeline? (From MovieWeb. 21 October 2016, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Logan Director James Mangold Confirms Movie's Timeline; Talks X-23, Healing Factor, R-Rated Violence & More (From ComicBookMovie. 20 October 2016, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Logan Director James Mangold On Wolverine’s Scars, The Film’s Timeline, Violence, and Tone (From LatinoReview. 20 October 2016, 11:03 AM, PDT)