The hugely popular Marvel Cinematic Universe is rapidly filling up with a wide variety of weird and wonderful characters – a trait that is set to continue for many years still to come, as Marvel Studios announced a fourteen year plan to keep the franchise going quite recently. Inevitably, this creates a bunch of interesting relationships and interactions and, as a result, there are some extremely engrossing and compelling relationships developing in the current set of movies and television episodes.
Of course, not all of these relationships are plain-sailing – in amongst all the friendships, the romances and indeed the “bromances” are some pretty complex and volatile relationships, all of which make for great viewing for the audience as the characters in question interact with each other in various ways.
It comes down to the writing, the characterisation, the acting and the chemistry between the actors playing the relevant characters »
- Kev Stewart
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- Avengers: Infinity War set photo features Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' Camp Counselors Reunite in Hilarious Trailer -- But Where's Bradley Cooper? (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 June 2017, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- ‘Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later’ trailer teases August 4 premiere on Netflix (From Gold Derby. 22 June 2017, 7:45 AM, PDT)
Marvel Studios [us]
- ‘Black Panther’ Villain Nightshade Was Hiding in Plain Sight in the Trailer (From Slash Film. 22 June 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Edgar Wright on His ‘Ant-Man’ Exit and How It Led to ‘Baby Driver’ (From Collider.com. 22 June 2017, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Oscars at the Halfway Mark: ‘Logan,’ ‘Get Out’ and Women Directors (From Variety - Film News. 22 June 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Avengers: Infinity War Won’t Introduce Any New Characters (From We Got This Covered. 22 June 2017, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Fantastic Four Is Returning to Marvel Comics with a Big Twist (From MovieWeb. 22 June 2017, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- How Hong Kong Cinema Influences Guardians of the Galaxy (From Screen Rant. 22 June 2017, 12:53 PM, PDT)