The hugely popular Marvel Cinematic Universe is rapidly filling up with a wide variety of weird and wonderful characters – a trait that is set to continue for many years still to come, as Marvel Studios announced a fourteen year plan to keep the franchise going quite recently. Inevitably, this creates a bunch of interesting relationships and interactions and, as a result, there are some extremely engrossing and compelling relationships developing in the current set of movies and television episodes.
Of course, not all of these relationships are plain-sailing – in amongst all the friendships, the romances and indeed the “bromances” are some pretty complex and volatile relationships, all of which make for great viewing for the audience as the characters in question interact with each other in various ways.
It comes down to the writing, the characterisation, the acting and the chemistry between the actors playing the relevant characters »
- Kev Stewart
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- Movie Review – American Sniper (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 28 December 2014, 12:52 PM, PST)
- ‘American Sniper’ Blows Away Limited Box-Office Records (From The Wrap. 28 December 2014, 11:39 AM, PST)
- New American Sniper Human Again Movie Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 27 December 2014, 11:50 AM, PST)
Marvel Studios [us]
- 10 Most Hotly Anticipated Comics Of 2015 (From Obsessed with Film. 29 December 2014, 3:38 AM, PST)
- 'Black Widow' Says 'Kiss My Ass' (From SneakPeek. 27 December 2014, 10:16 PM, PST)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" - Official Website (From SneakPeek. 27 December 2014, 10:42 AM, PST)
- Universal Pictures 2015 Preview Includes First Photos From Ted 2, Sisters (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 December 2014, 5:17 PM, PST)
- Vin Diesel teases role in Marvel’s Inhumans again (From Flickeringmyth. 28 December 2014, 1:28 PM, PST)
- Vin Diesel Really Wants In On This Upcoming Marvel Movie (From Cinema Blend. 28 December 2014, 12:46 PM, PST)