If you are going to be a spy, there’s no better person to learn from than Mr. James Bond himself. More than a decade following his last outing as 007, Pierce Brosnan joins the spying world yet again in The November Man, albeit in an apparently more serious capacity.
Brosnan is Peter Devereaux, a CIA operative who teaches David Mason (Luke Bracey) how to be a proper spy. When Devereaux is brought back into the game, he finds himself pitted against his own protege on a deadly and personal mission. The November Man is based on the novel There Are No Spies, the seventh book in “The November Man” series by Bill Granger, with direction from Roger Donaldson (The Bank Job). It also stars former Bond girl Olga Kurylenko (Quantum of Solace) and character actor Will Patton.
The first trailer for the thriller makes The November Man out to be »
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Rumor: Rihanna Offered Bond 24 Role (From ComicBookMovie. 30 September 2014, 4:51 PM, PDT)
- The Films of David Fincher: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (From Collider.com. 30 September 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- The Academy Celebrates The Opening of The Hollywood Costume Exhibition in Los Angeles (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 September 2014, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- Matt Bomer Joins The Nice Guys; Keegan-Michael Key and Regina Hall in Vacation Reboot; Pierce Brosnan to Create Designer Drug in Urge (From Collider.com. 30 September 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Keegan-Michael Key and Regina Hall join 'Vacation;' more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 29 September 2014, 4:58 PM, PDT)
- Casting: Brosnan, Ory, Bomer, Simmons, Key (From Dark Horizons. 29 September 2014, 3:08 PM, PDT)
Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 15 Terrible Mistakes That Almost Ruined James Bond For Everyone (From Obsessed with Film. 29 September 2014, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- David Arnold: 'I'd go back to James Bond in a heartbeat' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 September 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Production Guild reveals first awards winners (From ScreenDaily. 25 September 2014, 1:47 PM, PDT)