To celebrate the arrival of Delivery Man, HeyUGuys caught up with writer-director Ken Scott, who conceived this comedic tale about fatherhood – to give you a heads up on what you can expect from the bundle of joy that will soon be yours to take home…
Why a career in filmmaking? Was there that one inspirational moment?
The earliest memory I have is of watching Star Wars and being blown away by the story – just the scope of the film. I loved the whole experience, and it was in that moment that I fell in love with film. But I would say the first moment was when I was in my mid-teens, and I actually started to consider working in the industry.
You’ve spoken of the impression Star Wars made, but was this the source of your interest in storytelling or does it lie outside of film?
In Québec where »
- Paul Risker
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- 10 Lego Fan Projects That Need Your Support, Including Lord Of The Rings Sets, Tony Stark’s Workshop from Iron Man, Centurions, and More (From Collider.com. 21 December 2014, 3:04 PM, PST)
- The Empire Strikes Back at Jason Reitman's Live Read (From Twitch. 21 December 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Weekend Box Office: The Hobbit Finale Conquers New Releases with $56.2 million (From Collider.com. 21 December 2014, 11:06 AM, PST)
Delivery Man (2013)
- Dexter’s C.S. Lee joins True Detective season 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 6 December 2014, 9:49 AM, PST)
- Character Posters And Red Band Trailer For Vince Vaughn's Unfinished Business (From TheMovieBit. 5 December 2014, 1:24 AM, PST)
- 'Unfinished Business' Posters: Vince Vaughn Parties Hard (From MovieWeb. 4 December 2014, 5:13 PM, PST)
Ken Scott (V)
- New poster for Unfinished Business with Vince Vaughn, Dave Franco and Tom Wilkinson (From Flickeringmyth. 17 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Brian Pern A Life In Rock: The funniest show on TV right now (From Digital Spy - TV news. 16 December 2014, 10:27 AM, PST)
- Dave Franco, Vince Vaughn and Tom Wilkinson in new Unfinished Business posters (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2014, 6:15 AM, PST)