According to Way To Blue’s UK Movie Buzz Chart, the Angelina Jolie feature generated 25,172 comments on social media, with 6,890 of those expressing an intent to view.
This was leagues ahead of comedy sequel 22 Jump Street, which opens this week and generated 10,661 comments of which 5,645 had intent to view.
Click here for a full explanation of Way to Blue’s charts. »
- email@example.com (Michael Rosser)
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- The Most Surprising Celebrity Sex Confessions (From Popsugar. 27 December 2014, 4:09 AM, PST)
- Watch Emily Blunt Do One Of The Best Tom Cruise Impressions We've Ever Seen (From Cinema Blend. 26 December 2014, 1:31 PM, PST)
- Katherine Waterston cast as female lead in Steve Jobs biopic (From National Ledger. 24 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Movie Review: Unbroken (From CinemaNerdz. 27 December 2014, 8:47 PM, PST)
- George and Amal Have a Hot Celebration With Cindy and Rande (From Popsugar. 27 December 2014, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Finn Wittrock Talks Unbroken, Angelina Jolie’s Directing Style, His Most Memorable Day on Set, Working with Mike Nichols, The Submarine Kid, More (From Collider.com. 27 December 2014, 1:39 PM, PST)
- Film Feature: The 10 Worst Films of 2014, By Spike Walters (From HollywoodChicago.com. 27 December 2014, 8:57 AM, PST)
- Batwing Miniature Used For Batman Forever (From ComicBookMovie. 26 December 2014, 9:03 PM, PST)
- Entertainers of the Year, An Alternate Take (From FilmExperience. 26 December 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)