According to Way To Blue’s UK Movie Buzz Chart, the Angelina Jolie feature generated 25,172 comments on social media, with 6,890 of those expressing an intent to view.
This was leagues ahead of comedy sequel 22 Jump Street, which opens this week and generated 10,661 comments of which 5,645 had intent to view.
Click here for a full explanation of Way to Blue’s charts. »
- email@example.com (Michael Rosser)
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Top 5: San Andreas, Rick Baker Retiring, Point Blank Remake Trailer (From Collider.com. 30 May 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey Was Not a Fan of Her Time on American Idol (From Popsugar. 29 May 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Michael Nyqvist Signs With ICM Partners (From Deadline TV. 28 May 2015, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood effects guru Rick Baker is retiring because of CGI (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 May 2015, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: 'Foyle's War' deserves as much Emmy attention as 'Sherlock'' (From Gold Derby. 28 May 2015, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Zoe Saldana "Inspired" by Michael B. Jordan's Essay About Diversity in Hollywood, Racism (From Us Weekly. 27 May 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- HBO's Clarence Thomas Movie Casts Greg Kinnear (as Biden), J-Hud, Others (From TVLine.com. 29 May 2015, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- Stx Entertainment eyes 'Uglydoll' franchise (From ScreenDaily. 28 May 2015, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- 'Grace of Monaco' screenwriter dismantles the film in live Tweet session (From Hitfix. 28 May 2015, 10:11 AM, PDT)