Die wanna wanga!
This week's Star Wars phrase that pays is: "Hees torona old Jedai mind trick." (He's using an old Jedi mind trick.)
There's news at the bottom of this, I swear. But First...
I love Star Wars and I love writing/talking about movies on the internet. Back when I was younger, I loved other people’s writing on the internet about Star Wars and other pop-culture landmarks of the time. I have a very distinct memory of wanting access to information about The X-Files, information that we’d now consider “spoilers.” Specifically, the memory involves the episode “Small Potatoes,” a fourth-season comedy episode that shows Mulder and Scully hunting down a man with a tail who can control his skin like a voluntary muscle, giving him Mystique powers (shape shifting). The week before, Fox had teased the episode by showing David Duchovny’s Fox Mulder and Gillian Anderson »
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Why Mission: Impossible Changed Its Ending In The Middle Of Shooting (From Cinema Blend. 4 August 2015, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- 5 incredible movie roles from incoming Game of Thrones star Max von Sydow (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 August 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Fantastic Four's Producer Admits Production Was Rough, Claims Film Is Not A Disaster (From Cinema Blend. 4 August 2015, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- Disney Beats Earnings Expectations for 11th Straight Quarter (From Variety - Film News. 4 August 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- What J.J. Abrams Promises We Won't See In Star Wars: The Force Awakens (From Cinema Blend. 4 August 2015, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Predicting Who Lives And Who Dies (From Obsessed with Film. 4 August 2015, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- Why the new 'Nosferatu' remake is a good thing (From Hitfix. 28 July 2015, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Bryan Singer hints at future 'X-Men' crossovers with another superhero team (From Hitfix. 23 July 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Hope shines for 'Ant-Man' and the future of Marvel women (From Hitfix. 20 July 2015, 9:49 AM, PDT)