Remember when the girls found worms in their Chinese food? Or the very first time they saw A's lair?
The first four seasons of Pretty Little Liars have featured some pretty crazy, scary and outlandish moments at the hands of A. After all of their close encounters, the girls were thisclose to revealing their tormentor's identity in the season finale. When Season 5 picks up, Aria (Lucy Hale), Spencer (Troian Bellisario), Hanna (Ashley Benson), Emily (Shay Mitchell) and Alison (Sasha Pieterse) will continue their desperate search for answers on the streets of New York.
Read More > »
- Robyn Ross
Similar News Items"Pretty Little Liars" (2010)
- Awesomeness TV Names Shelley Zimmerman Head of Scripted Series (From The Wrap. 1 October 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars Begins Wrapping Season 6: See the Cast's Photos (From TVLine.com. 30 September 2015, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Heroes Reborn: Did NBC's Revival Deliver a Powerful Premiere? (From TVLine.com. 24 September 2015, 6:59 PM, PDT)
- 12 New October Books to Add to Your Reading List (From BuzzSugar. 2 October 2015, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- 17 Times This Pretty Little Liar Stunned in an Itsy Bitsy Bikini (From Popsugar. 1 October 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- 5 Celeb Tips for Breaking in a New Pair of Shoes (From Us Weekly. 29 September 2015, 4:38 AM, PDT)
Lucy Hale (II)
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Star Lucy Hale, Katy Perry to Headline New York Fashion Week Documentary on ABC Family (From The Wrap. 2 October 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars Boss Offers First Glimpse of New Intro for Season 6B (From TVLine.com. 2 October 2015, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- 27 Photos of the Pretty Little Liars Girls That Will Give You Serious Squad Envy (From Popsugar. 30 September 2015, 5:30 PM, PDT)