Never one to shy away from political or controversial issues, Stone’s career heights have seen him tackle the Vietnam War (Platoon, Born on the Fourth of July), Us Presidents (JFK, W., Nixon), Cuban leader Fidel Castro (Comandante, Looking for Fidel), and Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez (South of the Border).
Recent efforts like Savages and Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps have largely been regarded as minor works from the renowned filmmaker, and taking on a project like Snowden’s story has ignited hope that Stone is about to return to form.
The writer-director has a history of working with some of the biggest names in the industry, and all eyes are turning to who he »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Ratajkowski To Love DJ Efron In "Friends" (From Dark Horizons. 31 July 2014, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- ‘Blurred Lines’ Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in ‘We Are Your Friends’ (From The Wrap. 31 July 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- ‘Blurred Lines’ Stunner Emily Ratajkowski Lands Lead Opposite Zac Efron In ‘We Are Your Friends’ (From Deadline New York. 31 July 2014, 10:47 AM, PDT)
Oliver Stone (I)
- Jamie Foxx to Play Mike Tyson in New Film (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Marvel Confirms Josh Brolin as Thanos in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and Beyond (From MovieWeb. 26 July 2014, 7:28 PM, PDT)
- Interview: ‘Need For Speed’ director Scott Waugh (From Blogomatic3000. 21 July 2014, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Bryan Cranston and Helen Mirren to star in Jay Roach's 'Trumbo' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 31 July 2014, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- John Goodman Sought To Un-Blacklist Cranston In ‘Trumbo’ (From The Hollywood News. 31 July 2014, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Aaron's Blood Shed in Arizona (From Dread Central. 31 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)