Matt Edmondson's brand new show TV Od kicked off last night - as he brought our attention to the best internet comments about our favourite telly. But is Matt really the man for the job? We wanted to test that by giving him some comments and getting him to guess the show. How well did he do? And can you guess the show from the comment?
1. Let's start with this."This programme makes girls look like right psychopaths" - @geerattt and "How do they not drown the f**kers" - @Chloe_Marie3x
"Is it Ex On The Beach?"
"They don't make just girls look like right psychopaths, they make everyone look like psychopaths. They also make everyone look the same. It's like all the men are built from the same factory. But I love it. I'm obsessed with it. I think we might do Ex On The »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- X Factor's Lauren Murray on the Six Chair Challenge: "I think they should get rid of it next year" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 October 2015, 5:18 AM, PDT)
- The British Asian Trust welcomes Manish Malhotra at Aashni + Co (From Bollyspice. 5 October 2015, 12:16 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Lord Alan Sugar: Simon Cowell should shave beard off (From Virgin Media - TV. 6 October 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor 2015: Is the Six Chair Challenge too cruel or pure entertainment? For and against (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 October 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor: Lauren Murray wants Six Chair Challenge scrapped (From Virgin Media - TV. 5 October 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here 2015 rumours: Who's entering the jungle? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 October 2015, 5:01 AM, PDT)
- Stevi Ritchie thinks Rita Ora will "struggle" on The X Factor: "Go with your heart, not your head" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 October 2015, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor 2015: Everything you need to know including the judges, airdates and rumours (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 October 2015, 2:16 AM, PDT)