Is this something that even George Lucas wouldn’t have signed off on?
Vans have teamed up with Star Wars to create a new collection of designs. The trainers feature artwork from the likes of A New Hope, classic character artwork and even Yoda hidden amongst flowers. Take a look at the collection below and let us know what you think. You can buy the trainers here.
Editor’s note – I would totally buy a lot of these.
Vans takes off to a galaxy far, far away for an out-of-this-world collection featuring artwork from the original Star Wars trilogy. The Force is strong in this intergalactic offering that extends from Classics and Vault by Vans footwear to men’s apparel and women’s accessories. By combining heritage Vans prints with iconic Star Wars characters, both entities present a truly unique capsule this universe has never seen before.
- Luke Owen
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Review: Sequel Starring Chris Pratt and a Too-Cute Baby Groot Pumps Up the Volume, Action and Craziness (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- The Early Word On Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Is In (From We Got This Covered. 24 April 2017, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Memes Are Helping People Learn to Love the ‘Star Wars’ Prequels (From Indiewire. 24 April 2017, 8:34 AM, PDT)
"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- 'American Gods': Everything You Need to Know About 2017's Trippiest TV Show (From Rolling Stone. 24 April 2017, 5:58 AM, PDT)
- Three more join the cast of Peter Jackson’s Mortal Engines (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2017, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- Veep Recap: Sex, Lies and Presidential Libraries (From TVLine.com. 23 April 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
Harrison Ford (I)
- Why You Shouldn’t Care Where Kylo Ren’s Scar Is (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2017, 1:25 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars Bits: Harrison Ford on the Han Solo Movie, ‘The Last Jedi’ Cameos, and the Return of a Prequel Character (From Slash Film. 21 April 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Newswire: Sean Bean picks his favorite onscreen death (From The AV Club. 21 April 2017, 2:27 PM, PDT)