Is this something that even George Lucas wouldn’t have signed off on?
Vans have teamed up with Star Wars to create a new collection of designs. The trainers feature artwork from the likes of A New Hope, classic character artwork and even Yoda hidden amongst flowers. Take a look at the collection below and let us know what you think. You can buy the trainers here.
Editor’s note – I would totally buy a lot of these.
Vans takes off to a galaxy far, far away for an out-of-this-world collection featuring artwork from the original Star Wars trilogy. The Force is strong in this intergalactic offering that extends from Classics and Vault by Vans footwear to men’s apparel and women’s accessories. By combining heritage Vans prints with iconic Star Wars characters, both entities present a truly unique capsule this universe has never seen before.
- Luke Owen
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- 'Star Wars': Is Michael B. Jordan the New 'Boba Fett'? (From MovieWeb. 9 October 2015, 5:26 PM, PDT)
- Ubisoft Chief Talks "Asssassin's Creed" Film Plan (From Dark Horizons. 9 October 2015, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- #NYCC2015: Aliens: Defiance Ongoing Comic Series Announced by Dark Horse (From Dread Central. 9 October 2015, 5:09 PM, PDT)
"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Poster and teaser trailer for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (From Flickeringmyth. 9 October 2015, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- Maybe Don’t Ask Natalie Dormer About Her Resemblance to Denise, Kermit’s Pig Girlfriend on The Muppets (From Vulture. 9 October 2015, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice concept art featuring the Trinity (From Flickeringmyth. 9 October 2015, 9:01 AM, PDT)
Harrison Ford (I)
- New Star Wars: The Force Awakens Black Series figures, including Han Solo (From Flickeringmyth. 9 October 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Nerd Alert: Walking Dead Zombie Kill Supercut and Keanu Revisits Speed (From MovieWeb. 9 October 2015, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- ‘Star Wars,’ ‘Indiana Jones’ composer John Williams to get AFI Life Achievement Award (From SoundOnSight. 9 October 2015, 7:02 AM, PDT)