Is this something that even George Lucas wouldn’t have signed off on?
Vans have teamed up with Star Wars to create a new collection of designs. The trainers feature artwork from the likes of A New Hope, classic character artwork and even Yoda hidden amongst flowers. Take a look at the collection below and let us know what you think. You can buy the trainers here.
Editor’s note – I would totally buy a lot of these.
Vans takes off to a galaxy far, far away for an out-of-this-world collection featuring artwork from the original Star Wars trilogy. The Force is strong in this intergalactic offering that extends from Classics and Vault by Vans footwear to men’s apparel and women’s accessories. By combining heritage Vans prints with iconic Star Wars characters, both entities present a truly unique capsule this universe has never seen before.
- Luke Owen
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Best of the Week: Andy Serkis's 'Star Wars' Character, 'Point Break' Remake Trailer and More (From Movies.com. 29 May 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Little Kids Dubbing The Star Wars 7 Trailer Is Too Adorable To Handle (From Cinema Blend. 29 May 2015, 7:54 PM, PDT)
- Best Stories of the Week: Point Break, Doctor Strange, Jonny Quest, Andy Serkis in ‘Star Wars’ & More (From Slash Film. 29 May 2015, 5:00 PM, PDT)
"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Fright At Home – May 26th: Reptiles, Houses and The Devil in A Cage (From Icons of Fright. 29 May 2015, 5:48 PM, PDT)
- Promo images for Game of Thrones season 5 episode 8 – ‘Hardhome’ (From Flickeringmyth. 29 May 2015, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Emilia Clarke Turned Down ‘Fifty Shades’ Due To ‘Huge Amount Of Nudity’ (From Uinterview. 29 May 2015, 12:55 PM, PDT)
Harrison Ford (I)
- Harrison Ford Flies Again (From Access Hollywood. 29 May 2015, 11:46 AM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey Was Not a Fan of Her Time on American Idol (From Popsugar. 29 May 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Harrison Ford -- Co-Pilots Chopper to Perfect Landing (Video) (From TMZ. 29 May 2015, 9:51 AM, PDT)