What would you do if someone waved a bunch of cash in your face, and offered it you in exchange for doing progressively more degrading things? It's a simple question, that's explored in considerable detail in the usually smart, sometimes plain cruel Cheap Thrills.
The film is centered around Craig, played by Pat Healy, who's facing eviction from his home as he struggles to meet the rent. Life is further complicated by the fact that he and his wife - Audrey - have a young child. How can it get worse? Well, by turning up to work and finding out you're losing your job.
In despair, and unsure how he's going to break the news at home, Craig hits a local bar, and meets up with an old high school colleague, »
Similar News ItemsAnchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004)
- Movie Review: War Dogs (From CinemaNerdz. 22 August 2016, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- It Came From The Tube: Salem’S Lot (1979) (From DailyDead. 14 August 2016, 11:09 AM, PDT)
- Andy Samberg Breaks Down the Classics in Popstar Deleted Scene | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 12 August 2016, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Wamg Giveaway – Win the Spring Break Comedy Sundown on DVD + Digital (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 August 2016, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Here’s the poster for the new ‘Twin Peaks’ TV series (From The Hollywood News. 25 June 2016, 2:12 AM, PDT)
- Murder in the First: TNT Releases Season Three Episode Descriptions (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 June 2016, 8:24 PM, PDT)
- Watch the trailer for Priceless starring Joel Smallbone (From Flickeringmyth. 8 August 2016, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- Priceless Trailer Delves Into the Dark World of Human Trafficking (From MovieWeb. 8 August 2016, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- Roadside Attractions Buys Smallbone Brothers’ ‘Priceless’ (From Variety - Film News. 8 August 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)