Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson says the music business has changed quite a bit since his early days in the industry.
"It's different now," he told Access Hollywood Live's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover on Thursday. "What was an entry level performance for an artist, maybe $1500 or $2000, going out to do shows locally, is now reserved for attractive people on Instagram. ... If you take good pictures... they'll ask you to host because of how many followers you have."
50, who just released his fifth studio album, "Animal Ambition," said his new album is about "prosperity," and ...
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsBilly Bush (I)
- Why Tamron Hall Walked Away from Today: ‘She Wasn’t Going to Settle for Sitting on the Sidelines’ (From PEOPLE.com. 8 February 2017, 5:00 AM, PST)
- 'Today' Show Making Room for Megyn Kelly, Will Drop Al Roker and Tamron Hall's Hour, Sources Say (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 January 2017, 1:50 PM, PST)
- Natasha Stoynoff, People Writer Who Was Attacked by Trump, Says Women’s March ‘Was Magical’ (From PEOPLE.com. 27 January 2017, 9:52 AM, PST)
"Access Hollywood Live" (2010)
- Lisa Vanderpump Reveals the Big Fear She Had to Face to Join Rhobh — and Why It Could Still Become a Reality (From PEOPLE.com. 22 February 2017, 5:04 PM, PST)
- Megyn Kelly’s Move to Daytime Could Shake Up Syndication Market (From Variety - TV News. 16 January 2017, 2:26 PM, PST)
- Ricki Lake and Marissa Jaret Winokur’s Hairspray Live Cameos Revealed (From PEOPLE.com. 30 November 2016, 9:35 AM, PST)
- Why Shark Tank’s Barbara Corcoran ‘Chose to Ignore the Female Card Totally’ in the Workplace (From PEOPLE.com. 14 February 2017, 5:45 PM, PST)
- Katie Couric Is Returning to Today for a Week in 2017 (From E! Online. 21 December 2016, 12:16 PM, PST)
- Napa Valley Film Festival Cooks Up Tasty Slate of Films (From Variety - Film News. 9 November 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)