Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson says the music business has changed quite a bit since his early days in the industry.
"It's different now," he told Access Hollywood Live's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover on Thursday. "What was an entry level performance for an artist, maybe $1500 or $2000, going out to do shows locally, is now reserved for attractive people on Instagram. ... If you take good pictures... they'll ask you to host because of how many followers you have."
50, who just released his fifth studio album, "Animal Ambition," said his new album is about "prosperity," and ...
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsBilly Bush (I)
- Kevin Costner: Susan Sarandon Is 'Timelessly Hot' (From Access Hollywood. 22 November 2014, 2:48 PM, PST)
- Jerry Seinfeld Clarifies Autism Comments, Says He's "Not on the Spectrum" After All (From Us Weekly. 20 November 2014, 11:24 AM, PST)
- Jerry Seinfeld Clarifies Autism Remarks: "I'm Not on the Spectrum" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 November 2014, 7:10 PM, PST)
"Access Hollywood Live" (2010)
- Tori Spelling Reveals Family Holiday Card -- And Dean McDermott Is In It! (From TooFab. 20 November 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Watch Dean McDermott Confront Tori Spelling Over Making Him Look Bad (From TooFab. 13 November 2014, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Bella Thorne's Emotional Real-Life 'Autumn Falls' Inspiration (From Access Hollywood. 13 November 2014, 1:54 PM, PST)
- Michelle Williams: Kelly Rowland & Beyonce Are Great Moms (From Access Hollywood. 19 November 2014, 1:01 PM, PST)
- Garth Brooks: 'YouTube Is The Devil' (From Access Hollywood. 17 November 2014, 12:13 PM, PST)
- Looks Like Heidi Montag Is Trying to Get Pregnant! (From TooFab. 14 November 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)