Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson says the music business has changed quite a bit since his early days in the industry.
"It's different now," he told Access Hollywood Live's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover on Thursday. "What was an entry level performance for an artist, maybe $1500 or $2000, going out to do shows locally, is now reserved for attractive people on Instagram. ... If you take good pictures... they'll ask you to host because of how many followers you have."
50, who just released his fifth studio album, "Animal Ambition," said his new album is about "prosperity," and ...
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsBilly Bush (I)
- Rather: Trump Is 'A Center Star' (From Access Hollywood. 22 July 2015, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Hunter Hayes On New Music (From Access Hollywood. 5 June 2015, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Hoda Kotb Celebrates "2 Great Years" With Boyfriend "Boots" Joel Schiffman—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 4 June 2015, 11:14 AM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood Live" (2010)
- Remini Talks Scientology Exit (From Access Hollywood. 7 July 2015, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Nick Jonas On Music Success (From Access Hollywood. 26 June 2015, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Sasha Alexander On 'Rizzoli & Isles' (From Access Hollywood. 17 June 2015, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Ciara: Russell Wilson and I Are Going to Hold Off on Sex ''Until the Deal Is Sealed'' (From E! Online. 21 July 2015, 6:14 PM, PDT)
- Hope Solo On Caitlyn Jenner (From Access Hollywood. 15 July 2015, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Brody On Calling Caitlyn 'Dad' (From Access Hollywood. 10 July 2015, 1:23 PM, PDT)