Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson says the music business has changed quite a bit since his early days in the industry.
"It's different now," he told Access Hollywood Live's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover on Thursday. "What was an entry level performance for an artist, maybe $1500 or $2000, going out to do shows locally, is now reserved for attractive people on Instagram. ... If you take good pictures... they'll ask you to host because of how many followers you have."
50, who just released his fifth studio album, "Animal Ambition," said his new album is about "prosperity," and ...
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsBilly Bush (I)
- Julianne Hough On The Future Of 'DWTS' (From Access Hollywood. 15 January 2015, 12:44 PM, PST)
- Allen Leech Plays 'Who Would You Rather' (From Access Hollywood. 14 January 2015, 11:50 AM, PST)
- Billy Bob Thornton Picks Jennifer Aniston In 'Who Would You Rather' (From Access Hollywood. 13 January 2015, 10:19 AM, PST)
"Access Hollywood Live" (2010)
- 'Nashville': Oliver Hudson On Layla & Jeff's Future (From Access Hollywood. 28 January 2015, 12:31 PM, PST)
- 'Boy Next Door' Star Wants A 'Fifty Shades' Sex Scene Showdown! (From Access Hollywood. 23 January 2015, 1:38 PM, PST)
- Boy Or Girl For Tiffani Thiessen? (From Access Hollywood. 21 January 2015, 9:05 PM, PST)
- Lily Aldridge Calls Taylor Swift Her Bff (From Access Hollywood. 30 January 2015, 2:28 PM, PST)
- ‘Access Hollywood’s’ Kit Hoover, Billy Bush Talk Justin Timberlake vs. Taylor Swift Super Bowl Shockers, Clooney’s Flask (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 January 2015, 1:28 PM, PST)
- Idina Menzel: 'A Lot Of Meditation' After 'Adele Dazeem' Oscars Gaff (From Access Hollywood. 29 January 2015, 11:40 AM, PST)